We like knowing what to expect, and we suspect you do as well. K.WALL DESIGN strives to keep clients in the loop on everything from timelines to deliverables. Whether this is your first experience with a professional design firm or you are a seasoned veteran, we are here to guide you through the entire process.
I want to go to there. Liz Lemon, 30 Rock
- Meet us. Put a face with a name and discuss your project and goals. From here we will provide you with a comprehensive proposal that outlines the scope of work, timeline and cost.
- Tell us what you know. Every successful project starts with a solid creative brief. Define the problem in your terms. Let us know what your goals are, what determines success, and what you like and dislike — everything is valuable and sets the tone for the project.
- Let’s talk. Kick off the project with a meeting to discuss the creative brief, share additional thoughts, strategize and ask questions on goals, timelines and anything else.
- Rest easy. You relax while we research, design and iterate.
- Approve & launch. Send the files to the printer, unveil the website or show off that shiny new logo.
- Evaluate. Time to assess measurable goals. How did we do? Increased web traffic? Higher sales volume? We are interested in results and making sure we hit the mark.